Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Empress Ki 2013 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Coin detente ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
amrohori

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Empress Ki 2013 Répondre en citant

Empress Ki 2013 > urlin.us/2jjvu

Empress Ki 2013

10cf746e54
Well, to be precise drama follows the life of a girl from Koryeo who becomes the most powerful woman of a Yuan Empire and her loves as she is torn between two countires. Empress Ki (Hangul:; hanja:; RR:Gi Hwanghu) is a South Korean pseudo-historical television series starring Ha Ji-won as the titular Empress Gi.[1] It aired on MBC from October 28, 2013 to April 29, 2014 on Mondays and Tuesdays at 21:55 for 51 episodes. See full summary Stars: Sung-ha Jo, Hye-Young Jung, Hee-won Kim 0 Next Secret Garden (20102011) Comedy Drama Fantasy 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 8.6/10 X A rich young CEO falls for a poor stuntwoman despite class differences, cultural traditions and the man's firmly objecting mother. I really loved it! Reply 2 ❤ Mia Mar 31, 2016 Reveal Spoiler Warning, not for the weak of heart. External links[edit].

Suspenseful. 11 of 11 people found this review helpful. Write a Review More Reviews (44) Reviews educto1 69 of 76 people found this review helpful Other reviews by this user Dec 22, 2014 11 comments report Overall 10 Story 10 Acting/Cast 10 Music 10 Rewatch Value 9.0 At first, I was skeptical about it. Retrieved October 28, 2013. Lady Park (3 episodes, 2013) See full cast Edit Storyline The story of the woman that would become Empress Ki, and her struggles as she worked her way through war, political conspiracies, and the imperial palace to become Empress of China. I can only recommend this to everyone, even people who are not into historical dramas!! (it was my first historical kdrama) Reply 1 ❤ WarrenHawley Apr 14, 2016 - edited Just finished this. Yom the Scum.

need for ps3office 2013 spanishsay something karen hardingtomb raider 2013 pchalo 2 is_safe:1The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People:the flash s01e14training day yifymp4 theory of everythingJeong Do Jeon

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Coin detente -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz